Monday, February 7, 2011

Stomach Ulcers Face Rash

soul music

It's all up to you now:
find yourself in the moment,
go directly to the voodoo.

Now the channel is open:
lose your head, lose control ...
Stay with the music, let it play a little longer.
You do not need anybody,

all you need is now.
(Duran Duran)

you beautiful soul for me.
Got something to me, I have something for you too.

What do you fear me ...
I want to make love with you True, what we did not do anything,

one where at the end you cry, lick the tears,
what I now know I can do only with you,
what now I can only give one and only you, beautiful soul
hello, hello beautiful soul.
(B. Antonacci)

I've never met one like you, Been all over the world ...
I can be in love But I just do not know.
Baby, one thing is for certain: girl, I know you're one in a million.

You are, baby, You're The Best I Ever Had, Best I Ever Had, and I'm Certain
That there is not nothing better, there is not nothing
No Better Than This.
(Ne-yo)

Sounds easy, but it is not hardly ever.
Close your eyes if you really love.
not tell you follow the path.
I will, I will be light in the sky when
think, "I do not see"
do not lose true love. The
hand, the heat from the cold and frost
and fight, you fight for it to be true.
Sounds easy, but it is not hardly ever.
not a mystery is revealed.
When you think: "I do not see"
not going to miss the true love.
(C. Cremonini)

This life don't last forever (hold my hand),
so tell me what we're waiting for (hold my hand),
better of being together (hold my hand),
being miserable alone (hold my hand).
'Cause I've been there before and you've been there before, but together we can be alright.
'Cause when it gets dark and when it gets cold, we hold each other till we see the sunlight.
So if you just hold my hand, baby, I promise that I'll do all I can.

Things will get better if you just hold my hand.
Nothing can come between us if you just hold, hold my, hold, hold my, hold my hand, hold my hand ...
I Can Tell That You're Tired Of Being Lonely.

Take my hand, do not let go, baby, hold me.
Talk to me and let me be your one and only (hold my hand),
'cause I can make it alright till the morning (hold my hand).
(M. Jackson)

Considering that love is priceless, I am willing to do anything to have a bit '.
Considering that love is priceless, I will pay all the love offering,

all the love I have.
(Jovanotti)

more you look and the less I understand what place you come from,
perhaps have been so many places all foreigners.
Who did your eyes and those legs we could do.

Who gave you all the sweetness you loved me.
When the sky was not enough, the brigade was not enough,
were only meet, but you are always been!
When the shadow stretched over the whole day
were only more distant but you're always been there!
more you look, the more I wonder more and I'll let you do
I look at you and even if I'm wrong, well at least wrong.
The future remains to be seen, you see it first.

tell me, want to prepare me and smile more ...
When the time is not spent, do not spend the night.

You were only meet, but you are always been!
(L. Ligabue)

0 comments:

Post a Comment