Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Discharge Tinged With Brown

Breathing choked

I love you! and slaps you ... ehiii !!!!! I love you, but do not beat you for this! not lay hands on him, not stand it anymore, it is humiliating! I can not go in around bruised! ... What have you done? ... nothing, I fell! I stumbled into the house, you know ... no, I do not know how ... even I know it is, but I can not report it! lose his job as a teacher! will not do it anymore! was tired, is having a bad time, is stressed out by his mother and his father, the weight of the responsibilities of marriage and the company needs to continue, and then it was also my fault, I've caused me! ... I hate you! and immobilizes you on the couch, his weight on you, the hands holding her neck tight, getting stronger ... I can not breathe ... better! ... hey, but I can not breathe ... is what I want! ... so I kill ... Yes, I'll kill you! ... then you end up in jail ... better in jail than with you! ... nice, after 10 years together, after I gave you everything, even the soul ... eyes full of anger, hatred, revenge, malice, so much wickedness, lucid madness, hatred, brutality, pure emotion, animalistic, no, an animal does not kill for love, a man, yes, they have large capacity, a man kills when it is betrayed, when left, when it is fragile and vulnerable, and how are you envious of what you are, your intelligence, who do you think you are? do not know who I am!, your radiance, your inner wealth, than you are loved, valued, well-liked by all, would be you and he can not, you would like to change, and it fails, you would like to remove from the people you love and who love you, and it fails, you showed itself, you do not like that, standogli near every day, see inside him and tell him, love him with all my heart and want to help him, but he does not understand and hits you, hits you, and loses control, anger, hatred, malice or sustained free, violence in himself that down on you, hates you ... I can pay you! ... I can not breathe ... better! ... hey, but I can not breathe ... is what I want! ... so kill me ... Yes, I'll kill you! ... then you end up in jail ... better in jail than with you! ... I can not breathe ... not resp ... and squeezes the neck until really is not breathing, forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment