Monday, February 14, 2011

Labia Minora? Why Do They Stretch



I hurry, I have to close the circle, now, before ... everything moves in and out or am I to throw so many stones in the water? ... I do not have much time, I've wasted so far ... my warrior was right: Disease blessed! the perspective changes, priorities are different ... how are you? I'm, I'm like you were you, I feel like only I know now ... you're out! it's not normal! is crazy! ... but it should be ', are just creative in my own way, I have the talent like my mother, the granddaughter similar, I started drawing, singing, playing, I get drunk of music that stuns me, vibrating with the percussion ... and then I cook, I cook because I must, for the disease! breaking that 'I am Disease, but I like to cook, even that is an art, I parmigiana is good, very good, even the artichokes and zucchini risotto, pumpkin ravioli and even the zucchini, zucchini for many who did not eat vegetables. .. rationality, precision, control ... yes, yes, you, the course, not with the other out: sensitivity, delicacy, control, strong emotion, always ready to understand, to help ... lover of life, strong sense of duty, courage, joy ... blue eyes are always watery, now ... sometimes I lose, invaded from the ocean of pure emotion coming out, already ... and the wave of good that I came back? sublime! I did not know so, I thought I had given only a few drops ... and mind? here it is! and mind! is a great weight! ... freedom, fascinating world, no, really no idea ... the usual naive, a bit 'dumb, yes, yes ... you are an extraordinary person, but it should be 'there! ... the most remarkable woman I ever knew, who? ioo? I do not know what to say ... that woman! well, that yes, I have not had an easy life ... brain, this! do not think, sleep! how do I? are a blender of ideas, every night I wake up at 4 am I think, I think, and write, write ... remove the head, testaaaa! and let go ... was easy, I can not here, the control has the power, I know why ... Why? ... I hear the music inside, but I can not wait, soon it's late! - As the White Rabbit - I know that non-birthday celebrated at Christmas? eh, yes, if not lost all of my mother ... tiramisu and then, I've scared granddaughters, to laugh, I dressed and made up by Epiphany to pull up the morale at all, for the same disease, that sucks' I'm Disease!, this is the big news: the disease makes me say the curse words, shit here, fuck there, what satisfaction! and all that go to remengo not stand them anymore! I gave blood, enough is enough! if they do not stop going to Kuki to work for his foundation ... I have no time, I really have very little before ... I feel, I feel it coming, I feel now!, I feel that is at the door, but I still have all the open circles, I have to close them, absolutely yes, yes, yes ... are now ready to be special to me freed from the golden cage ... no, you do not refuse any more, no no if you are, but I now know it's you, and I let you go ... Hey, where are you? what's knocking? twenty years, waiting for you ... the heavy door was wide open by a hot beam of blue light, not just the disease, the disease is seeing things ... volcano during the magnificent explosion, centrifugal whirling fast, fire aqueous instinct pure, fresh air, light, dense clouds of cotton candy, the scent of freshly baked cakes, hot chocolate everywhere whipped cream on strawberries, pancakes with cream, dark chocolate, milk, mint, with hazelnuts, almonds and raisins ... here, you've knocked! I can finally say ...
I am here, without haste, at your own pace, with all the fire that has dominated the control in your unconscious patient long long wait.
I am here, now, how could it be then, but then there can only be found as we were now experiencing the same pace. You knew, you were gone. We had tried, did not understand. I was eclipsed. Three days before my birthday I've come to mind, do not know, not everything has a rational explanation, but you have come to mind: is what counts.

I am here, now, always.
but ... if it were the big bluff? ... p arola order? who cares! already, and will close the circle with you! enough is enough with all 'sti open circles! close, close, close faster, and live, love, do not have much time, I've wasted so far, that's enough! it's time to live now, I feel the music inside, hurry, hurry it's late!, hear, feel, love ...
I speak from the heart and if you feel the butterflies in the stomach I'm telling you now.
... that beautiful butterflies! always loved butterflies, graceful, fluttering here and there, herald of good posts ...
Yeah, now let you go, do not be afraid, the fear that I had, I'm not afraid, not anymore. I'm here.
Alvise wait, I wait. Move our borders.

0 comments:

Post a Comment