Sunday, January 23, 2011

When Do I Get A Full Head Of Higlites Or A T Bar?

My friend Leandro

I started training with you after a time when I was saturated with the track, repeated, long-lens and competitions. During the fifth high school I had promised myself to participate in the Italian league, and then half-marathon stop. I'm not having fun anymore. Instead of the joy of a couple of years before they can reach the sign of St. Vincent with only the strength of my legs and go home, I did not do nothing but watch the clock to see how much I missed the end of the race.
I stopped.
Then one day I met you in Piombino, to the field. I proponesti it. Had you talked to my former coach who was no longer in Piombino, and I proponesti to film, I had almost a year to sleep in my legs. I said ok, without much conviction. I was in college, I went to Piombino on the weekend and we met at the camp. E 'was really nice to meet you. Not only did you reborn in me the joy of the ride, but friendship is born between us, something beyond words. Sometimes it does not exempt a lot of words, but there was no need. Were you there on the track, in the cold months intabarrato with a funny hat, wool, your quadernino and your stopwatch. I tried to find the good side of what I was doing this with me and it worked in terms of yield. But the performance has nothing to do here. Got the pleasure of doing one thing, the here and now, and at the same time to put this pretty hard in a larger program, and force me to put my program to run between classes to college. We watched with my schedule and you, with discretion, my various pigeonholed short, repeated, long, looking at the class schedule and wondering tiptoed tests that I would try to prepare during the summer session. I tried to guess what I did in Florence, and sometimes we stop to talk about where I was living in Florence, where I had the girl. I guess you would have liked to continue his studies, had a curiosity that never stopped. The first Apple computers in the past in your hands, your interest in the planning of which I spoke. Your life was filled with: work, Lorella your girlfriend, your commitment as a coach, your interests and musical programmer. You had that look "faux-gruff" which then melted into a smile, infectious laugh with a big voice to Fred Flinstone. E In short, our friendship network had, from week to week, some more wire, interwoven with patience and discretion. For three years has been so intense. Then I had tendon problems and continuous muscle contractions that made me hang up his boots, and we have not seen, except for a couple of dinners. Our friendship has been lost, among other things Having moved to Lucca. But in those moments when we met again, in short contacts, revived the memory of the affection of that magical time for me, going back twenty-eight years ago. I do not regret the things made, words left unsaid. We met last year, in summer, and we promised to go to dinner together, and talk to us. E ' my great regret, today, I did not.
I know you've continued to go to the athletics track, I know there were going just a few days ago. During your work as a coach there were great champions and champions under your wing. But I think that in thirty years you have helped to shape so many men and women who believe that today you will remember with affection and emotion as I am doing now. Wherever you are, if you are, a piece of you inside me.
Hello Leandro

0 comments:

Post a Comment