Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Asus P5gz-mx Driver For Windows 7

Eroica 2010: You Can Be Heroes ... A good nostalgia































not be fooled by the first photo, from vaguely triumphant.
The photos - in fact the other two - refers to the evening of October 3, 2010, a date important to me, even if that day I did not win anything, I did not get then or degrees, nor have I received any reward for discovered something important.
contrary: I struggled throughout an entire Sunday getting up at half past two in the morning, returning home at half past eleven in the evening.
But I won something beautiful, yes, let me tell you.
What have I done?
I participated in the 'Eroica 2010, a cyclo-tourist event held in the paved roads and, mostly, in the "white roads", those dirt roads of Chianti. I arrived at the finish line of the longest distance within the maximum time, just in time for inclusion in the 'Hall of Fame "of the participants, which for me is a great victory. It 'the only bike race I attended in my life.
I left in the dark from Gaiole in Chianti, a little after five in the morning, and I'm back after seven in the evening, at dusk, after driving 209 km surrounded by the beauty, drenched in sweat, dirt, mud, tired, sometimes desperate, and happy to be there. With the darkness, fog, sun, rain, cold, then warm, muddy climbs, descents often heavily marked by the wheels of tractors, through the symbol of Chianti countries throughout the world, Gaiole, Brolio Siena, Radi, Montalcino, Asciano, Castelnuovo Berardenga Radda. Feeling the warmth and welcome those who have provided refreshments for the organization of six, at the crossroads, the crossroads of the roads in the country, in the woods.
Today is Wednesday, and I still get energy and enthusiasm from the experience accomplished Sunday. Yes, I admit, I felt heroic, very vintage, like my old Colnago heroic - a bit 'shabby, with rust here and there, poor thing, still very useful: to participate in the regulation required a bike manufactured prior to 1987 - and proud to have been able, by sheer force of my legs, walk all 209 miles of silence and breathtaking views, as the many cypress trees and houses on the hills, right at the top.
The dirt roads, you see far, it seems that there'll never, on the slopes beyond, across the valley floor, and then you will find us in, the sweat and curse as you are squeezing hard, then turning bless take a step back , and then start ahead of you. A kind of metaphor for life, and it's amazing how many things you can think in review and 209 kilometers by bike. Thanks
Eroica, for making me feel heroic ... just for one day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment