Wednesday, January 9, 2008

South Park Episodes Quicktunes

Pumpkin

I really like the pumpkin has a beautiful color that brings joy, the flavor is delicate and it also costs a little , I generally pay 75 to 90 cents per kilo at the supermarket. I take the whole or part, without the one already in clean plastic containers, much more expensive, so saving and produce less waste, even if I lose a little bit of comfort.
I usually use the one with the oblong yellow rough skin.
One of my favorite recipes that make the risotto is looking of cloning the (good) that I ate at the restaurant the day of my wedding. For each person, and a calculation 80g rice 50g pumpkin, cleaned and cut into cubes.
Using a large saucepan of steel or clay and start making the rice to go with two or three tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat, stirring for two or three minutes before adding half a glass of white wine to evaporate then I also make the pumpkin.
I pay attention to ensure that the whole is "dry" too much before you start adding broth, little by little, each time putting the risotto seems too dry (important, the risotto should be accompanied ** ** with the broth straight path that leads to the kitchen, should not be boiled.) When I see you are missing about 5 minutes after cooking, add half leek (calculating this amount every 2-3 servings) sliced \u200b\u200bthin and when they are near the end of salt, consider the chance of a sprinkle of white pepper-ina if I go and put out the flame before allowing quiet two minutes, add the Parmesan good (calculation a couple of teaspoons per person) and chopped fine rosemary, which then also calls on the plate.
I see well with a not too dry white wine or a beer type Affligem Tripel (by accident I drink along with a dish of pumpkin and I thought that was his death), we welcome advice and suggestions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment