Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gay Guys Masterbate Games




"Living requires an effort far greater than the simple act of breathing "
... I love this verse ... is when I read that I I repeat these words ...
From the life I want to take everything, all the beauty it has to me, I also accept the "bad" that's in it for me to live is to also look for little moments of happiness, a change from another, and inevitably, in the intervals, find the discomfort of any situation that goes wrong, the feelings that do not go as we would like, the stress of daily life that now has become a runaway train ...
Part of this "beautiful" I want to take some time out of life I find the mountains, on "my" mountains of the south, in my beloved Calabria. Climbing South precisely, we can also define "Apennines", but always remains something of a memorable winter ascent towards the blue sky above us ...
... ... clink of carabiners is a sound which I can not do without now, pull the lever, close the door ... that noise is safety, hang them your life, is a friend of a friend whom you have to trust blindly ...
Some shoulder strap together with rope, heavy boots to shake, backpackers, harness ...
now an almost unreal, pines and beeches blacks are all whitewashed, I start to feel good, I feel I get into my house, I feel that Mountain greets me with love, does not want anything back, just wants to give me good feelings, wants to move me, wants to move me, you know that I am not alone, who knows with me ...

I the scent of the rock becomes strong, and after a couple of hours of walking we touch its rough skin, strong but helpless, it's nice to fondle her (somebody will say: You fool! ! ... I know!) We have fun on easy steps, aside from a few more difficult than trying to go about ...


I the "base camp", and then the spotless mantle becomes the absolute master of all that surrounds us, it is hard, and even so, that's what even the mountains, suffering in the deep snow and soft, with each step you go down, while the slope increases ... but here it is the channel that will lead us to the top, we hope for more consistent snow and meanwhile we bind ourselves ...



I n fact the snow here is a little harder, but never so would require crampons ...


































L to crest gives the final moments of real happiness, is wonderful and in some places very exposed to the point of making us believe should put some protection ... a steep slide to the right, left vertical wall, a stretch even to ride the crest, then a jump icy ... here ... here can barely breathe just to breathe, here you can fly free, you live here!









0 comments:

Post a Comment